The LumenAire™ UV Air Disinfection Solution
Pendant Light - PLP ALU6063
The Pendant Light Purifier is our dual-purpose light fixture suitable for both residential and commercial use.
Its slim form factor fits right to any location that needs the most disinfection. At home, it can be placed in the kitchen or dining area where micro-organisms are mostly present.
In an office environment, you may be able to put the LumenAire™ in reception areas, meeting rooms, pantry, and breakout areas as it is both decorative and functional. Basically, it is an air purifier disguised as a pendant lamp that can be used almost anywhere!
Device Dimensions: 1200mmL x 120mmW x 150mmH x W=9.8kg
LumenAire BASIC - ALU6063
The LumenAire™ BASIC is our portable entry-level Plug & Go UV Air Disinfection device that is meant for general use in smaller spaces. It is portable and can easily be mounted to the wall, put on a stand or place on top of hard surfaces like cabinets, shelves, or a ledge.
Its sleek and minimalist design can integrate seamlessly with any modern contemporary interior space. The LumenAire™ BASIC will be the first full-fledged UVGI Air Disinfection device that you can put in your home, office, clinic, hotel room, virtually everywhere.
Device Dimensions: 1200mmL x 120mmW x 150mmH x W=10.8kg
Unitary Type (Bazooka) - DLP 2027
The Unitary Air Recirculation Solution is highly suitable for areas with high ceiling set-up and wide-open spaces. The UV irradiation chamber is longer and meant for heavy-duty air disinfection that requires 12-24 hour of operation to make sure that air is always clean and fresh.
It is perfect for offices above the ceiling grid, places with high volumes like auditoriums, function halls, cinemas, atrium, and places of worship just to name a few.
Device Dimensions: 1200mmL x 200mm diameter x W=36kg. Both sides can be connected to a ducted set (sold separately).
To calculate the quantity of fixtures required for your room or space, you can use our UV Air Disinfection Calculator.
- Measure the LENGTH multiplied by the WIDTH of the space and input on the Room Area box.
- Measure the HEIGHT of the space and input on the Room Height box.
- Select the number of persons in the room and pick on the OCCUPANTS box.
- The Calculator will automatically generate the “VOLUME” in cubic meters required for the UV Air Disinfection.
- Next is specify the required ACH or Air Change Per Hour, the default value is 2X meaning the Air will be totally disinfected every 30 mins.
- This will determine the FLOW RATE.
- Select the FIXTURE TYPE you wish to install.
- The Result is the QUANTITY of the Fixtures required for a complete UV Air Disinfection. *(Round off to the nearest number for best results)